Convenient floorboard newly released!
Sturdy, lightweight and low-priced floorboard exclusively for the agricultural sector.
- Curing board dedicated to the agricultural sector
- Sturdy, lightweight and low-priced
- Domestic production with secure (Acquisition of ISO9001)
- Uses "Wood Plastic", a composite material which plastic (polyethylene) is reinforced with wood fibers
Design drawing of Diban 4 shaku x 8 shaku-sized (Thin-type)
Design drawing of Diban 4 shaku x 8 shaku-sized (Thick-type)
Example of use
Easy access to farmland!
For maintenance around PVC greenhouses and livestock barns!
For ridges and passages!
For tourist farm visitors wearing leather shoes and high-heeled shoes.
Forklifts can be driven on Diban!
Product introduction video
[In a wheel slipping place]
In case a car enters a rice field or a farm, Diban makes the car move smoothly even in a slipping place.
[Driving in the rice field]
It is possible to drive smoothly in the rice field, which is usually muddy and difficult to do so.
[For using handcarts in the field]
Handcarts can also be used smoothly.
[Actual scene of use]
Precautions for use
- Be sure to wear working gloves when constructing, removing or moving, etc. Diban by hands.
- As Diban is lightweight, deviations may occur due to the vehicle running motion.
- Diban may be blown off by a gust of typhoon, etc.. If stormy weather is expected, fix or remove it.
- As Diban is a resin product, it may warp or shrink due to a sudden change in temperature depending on the season.
- Running motion of iron crawler vehicles on Diban can lead to damage and premature attrition.
- There is a risk of breakage under conditions where sharp objects such as crushed stones and concrete debris are stuck into the floor.
- Lifting the fixed floorboard or moving the floorboard with placing the objects on may cause damage. Release the floorboard or remove the objects off before carrying.
- To use in conditions where there are some spaces under the floorboard such as gutters or steps.
- To use as a floorboard for crane outriggers.
- To use on soft ground or ground that may collapse.
- To use fire such as bonfire or welding sparks on the product.