Inducer for pumping ready-mixed concrete replacing with a mortar inducer.
Registered in each prefecture's new technology and new construction method utilization system
- Registered in NETIS(system for utilizing new technology in public works, etc.) in Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (MLIT) as CB-180006-A
- Under JIS deliberation (Adopted in standardization system for new market creation in Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI))
- Registered in new technology and new method in Shizuoka
Features and specifications
- 90% reduction of the waste of mortar inducer
- Unnecessity of 1 vehicle for mortar inducer (leading to CO2 reduction)
- Eco product reusing sludge of ready-mixed concrete
- By adding cellulose nanofiber (CNF) in order to further improve the conventional product, RUBURI has been reborn as the inducer with much higher strength.
Components of RUBURI
- (1) Porous calcium carbonate
- * It is calcium carbonate formed by particle size adjustment and component adjustment of sludge generated from the ready-mixed concrete plant with patented technology.
- (2) Porous calcium carbonate containing hydrotalcite
- *It is a fine powder composed of only hydrotalcite and calcite, which has a high degree of fineness in calcium carbonate formed by particle size adjustment and component adjustment of sludge generated from the ready-mixed concrete plant with patented technology.
- (3) Precipitable calcium carbonate [synthetic calcium carbonate]
- * It is micronized calcium carbonate with uniform particle shape by chemical treatment.
- (4) Organic fluorescent pigment
- *Using highly visible pigment manufactured by DayGlo Color Corp.
- (5) Cellulose nanofiber (CNF)
- *It is a cellulose fiber sleaved to the nano level.
- (6) Cellulose fiber
- *It is a micro size fiber generated from virgin pulp.
- (7) Erythorbic acid
How to use
One box of RUBURI can pump to 50 m.
Precautions for use
- Be sure to wear working gloves when constructing, removing, or moving, etc. RUBURI by hands.
Store RUBURI in the attached pail can or airtight container.
- The pH of RUBURI solution is alkaline. Wear rubber gloves to prevent rough hand skin.
- RUBURI may be blown off by a gust of typhoon, etc.. If stormy weather is expected, fix or remove it.
- Dispose RUBURI basically as it has no solidification ability.
*However, even if RUDURI mixes into something, the strength will not be reduced if the volume ratio is about 1%.
- If water is separated in the RUBURI solution after preparation, RUBURI can be used by mixing again.
- Dispose RUBURI in the same way as the residual concrete.